At Radiant Heating, we want you to fully understand the options available to you when renovating or building your dream home or extension. By working with us, you can be confident you’ll end up with the best possible solution for your individual property.
Here’s how our end-to-end service works:
- We’ll take the time to understand your requirements and the space you’re working with, so we can design a system that will deliver the best possible results. In many cases, we can combine technologies such as solar PV panels, air and ground source heat pumps and underfloor heating into a single integrated system – maximising the benefits.
- We supply all our systems complete with diagrams and comprehensive installation and operating instructions.
- Our engineers can install your system, or you can choose your own installer if you prefer. Either way, we’ll be on hand to provide all the information and guidance you require. If you use your own installer, we’ll provide CAD layouts and telephone support to assist them and make sure the work is carried out to our own high standards.
- Energy saving and grants. We’ll explain how your new technologies can help you save money on your energy bills. If you’re eligible for the government-funded Renewable Heat Incentive and/or Feed-in Tariff schemes, we’ll also talk you through these, so you can get the most from them.
- Ongoing support. Once your new heating systems are up and running, we’ll still be on hand to answer your questions and provide support if you need us.
We fully understand the challenges that architects are facing with the stringent energy performance targets demanded by initiatives such as Passive House and EcoHomes. And we’re committed to helping you achieve them for your clients!
Our expert designers can recommend the ideal heating solution for your clients, whether you’re designing a new-build flat or country property, or renovating a townhouse or modern luxury home. We can also help with larger commercial projects.
Radiant Heating Solutions offers a full consultative service, including CAD design, fixed price quotations, site visits, on-site training, client training and so on. Or we can just provide assistance with design inspiration, technical layout or problem-solving; our service is truly flexible.
We can even advise on aspects such as floor construction, acoustic requirements, complex between-joist applications, and damp issues in historical buildings.
However we work with you, we’re always happy to share our knowledge from countless previous projects. We can supply section drawings of unusual, bespoke ideas and assist with writing or checking specifications. In short, we’re here to help any way we can!
Radiant Heating Solutions are passionate about supporting the plumbers and heating engineers we work with. After all, we’ve worked with some of our own installers for many years now, so we’ve walked many miles in your shoes!
We have extensive experience of supplying trade installers with direct-to-site underfloor heating, wall and ceiling heating and renewable energy solutions, tailoring our product range and design experience to help you bring the right solutions to your customers.
It’s our aim to help you win more business by providing quick, efficient quotes so you can impress your customers. We can even educate them (and your team) about the energy-saving benefits of our heating technologies and the government grants that are available.
What’s more, you can rely on us to provide comprehensive documentation for our products, including design diagrams, installation guidance, operating instructions and any other supporting information you might need.
Most importantly we’ll give you all the support you need, whether that’s on-site, online or by phone. You can rely on us to work with you throughout the job from start to finish. After that, we’ll still be on hand to provide after-sales support to your customers if they need us.